An American University where the World is Your Campus
With its home campus in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Webster University (www.webster.edu) comprises an action-oriented global network of faculty, staff, students and alumni who forge powerful bonds with each other and with their communities around the globe. Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with almost 20,000 students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online. The university is committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. Small classes and personal attention are the hallmarks of the Webster University experience – at locations around the world or online. Webster’s global locations are as distinctive as the regions they serve and as diverse as the world of Webster itself.
Earn an American Degree at the Heart of South-East Asia
Asia is growing and you get to be in the center of it when you study in Thailand. Webster University in Thailand is present at two locations, the Cha-Am/Hua Hin campus and Bangkok Academic Center (www.webster.ac.th). The Cha-Am/Hua Hin campus is located approximately 185 Kilometers south of Bangkok where undergraduate programs are offered, while graduate and select undergraduate programs are offered at the Bangkok Academic Center. At present, there are close to 500 students studying at both locations in Thailand.
Top Reasons to choose Webster Thailand
- The only American University in Thailand accredited both in USA and Thailand
- Webster's Study Abroad programs rank in the top 2 percent of the 1,600 colleges and universities surveyed in the "America's Best Colleges" 2015 edition of U.S. News & World Report
- Students, faculty, and staff have exceptional opportunities to connect with people from around the world
- Distinguished faculty provides a balance of global scholarship and professional experience to bring first-class, real-world knowledge to their classrooms
- Our small, highly interactive classes encourage innovation, collaboration, and self-expression
- Programs that reflect global academic excellence and are purposefully structured to help students succeed in their lives and in their careers
- More than 176,000 alumni form an elite global network of accomplished and connected citizens, equipped to advance their current careers, start a new career or expand their business to new markets
- Learning environment that embraces an appreciation for diversity and inclusion based on race, color, creed, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socioeconomic status, disability, religion or military status