Nottingham Business School DBA Office
Nottingham Business School is a full-service business school with over 5,000 students, based in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
With over 30 years’ experience, we have developed a wide range of business courses, all of them combining a stimulating learning environment with real-world experience.
By choosing Nottingham Business School you can be sure that you will graduate with the qualifications needed to open the door to an exciting and rewarding career.
Why choose NBS?
We have an outstanding reputation as an effective partner for organisations which has been built on the application of our core values in a competitive business environment. Our core values are accessibility, responsiveness to customer requirements, flexibility in approach, development of practical solutions which are business-focused, underpinned by intellectual rigour and organisational integrity.
Research and consultancy
- Undertake rigorous research in order to develop new knowledge and innovate business thinking and practice;
- Conduct applied research to improve business and industrial performance;
- This applied research often forms the platform for our consultancy - helping private businesses to grow and be more successful, and assisting public organisations to increase their efficiency and public value - through a rigorous, independent and connected approach.
Educational intervention - helping organisations to transform their business
- Provide integrated and tailored educational intervention in order to improve and underpin organisational and industrial performance – from short courses to tailored management and executive education and accreditation of in-company provision;
- Provide world class partnership consultancy and advice for business, industry and the public sector, functioning as a catalyst for change and development.
- Educate and develop world-class business professionals, offering an international talent pipeline to business and industry;
- Provide a high value-added educational experience based on the application of business knowledge and the development of transferable skills;
- Specialist expertise: we have established a number of specialist centres to offer easy access to our services.